<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
            xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
            xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
            xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
            <channel>
                <atom:link href="https://www.journalistfile.com/tag/3390/investigation" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
                <generator>Journalistfile Telugu News RSS Feed Generator</generator>
                <title>investigation - Journalistfile Telugu News</title>
                <link>https://www.journalistfile.com/tag/3390/rss</link>
                <description>investigation RSS Feed</description>
                
                            <item>
                <title>Indian mission official found dead in Bangladesh</title>
                                    <description><![CDATA[<p><em>Dhaka/Chittagong, May 19:</em> A protocol officer working at the Indian mission in Bangladesh was found dead on Tuesday morning in Chittagong, according to local police officials.</p>
<p>The deceased was identified as Naren Dhar, who was serving as a protocol officer at the Assistant High Commission of India in Chittagong.</p>
<p>Police said the body was recovered from the premises following information received earlier in the day. The body was later shifted to the mortuary of <span class="hover:entity-accent entity-underline inline cursor-pointer align-baseline"><span class="whitespace-normal">Chittagong Medical College Hospital</span></span> for post-mortem examination.</p>
<p>Assistant Commissioner of Police <span class="hover:entity-accent entity-underline inline cursor-pointer align-baseline"><span class="whitespace-normal">Aminur Rashid</span></span> said the exact cause of death was yet to be determined and authorities</p>...]]></description>
                
                                    <content:encoded><![CDATA[<a href="https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1827/0189-20218"><img src="https://www.journalistfile.com/media/400/2026-05/screenshot-2026-05-19-222003.png" alt=""></a><br /><p><em>Dhaka/Chittagong, May 19:</em> A protocol officer working at the Indian mission in Bangladesh was found dead on Tuesday morning in Chittagong, according to local police officials.</p>
<p>The deceased was identified as Naren Dhar, who was serving as a protocol officer at the Assistant High Commission of India in Chittagong.</p>
<p>Police said the body was recovered from the premises following information received earlier in the day. The body was later shifted to the mortuary of <span class="hover:entity-accent entity-underline inline cursor-pointer align-baseline"><span class="whitespace-normal">Chittagong Medical College Hospital</span></span> for post-mortem examination.</p>
<p>Assistant Commissioner of Police <span class="hover:entity-accent entity-underline inline cursor-pointer align-baseline"><span class="whitespace-normal">Aminur Rashid</span></span> said the exact cause of death was yet to be determined and authorities were awaiting the post-mortem report.</p>
<p>Investigators are examining whether the death was due to natural causes or if there were any suspicious circumstances surrounding the incident.</p>
<p>The incident comes amid continued diplomatic engagement between <span class="hover:entity-accent entity-underline inline cursor-pointer align-baseline"><span class="whitespace-normal">India</span></span> and <span class="hover:entity-accent entity-underline inline cursor-pointer align-baseline"><span class="whitespace-normal">Bangladesh</span></span>.</p>]]></content:encoded>
                
                                                            <category>National</category>
                                    

                <link>https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1827/0189-20218</link>
                <guid>https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1827/0189-20218</guid>
                <pubDate>Tue, 19 May 2026 22:21:11 +0530</pubDate>
                                    <enclosure
                        url="https://www.journalistfile.com/media/2026-05/screenshot-2026-05-19-222003.png"                         length="542460"                         type="image/png"  />
                
                                    <dc:creator><![CDATA[Journalist File Desk]]></dc:creator>
                            </item>
            <item>
                <title>Ajit Pawar Cleared in IT Probe, Seized Assets Returned Amid Political Shifts</title>
                                    <description><![CDATA[<div class="flex max-w-full flex-col flex-grow">
<div class="min-h-8 text-message flex w-full flex-col items-end gap-2 whitespace-normal break-words text-start [.text-message+&amp;]:mt-5">
<div class="flex w-full flex-col gap-1 empty:hidden first:pt-[3px]">
<div class="markdown prose w-full break-words dark:prose-invert light">
<p><em>Mumbai ( Journalist File ) :</em>Ajit Pawar, who took office as Maharashtra’s Deputy Chief Minister earlier this week, has been given a clean chit by the Income Tax (IT) department in a disproportionate assets case. The IT department returned over ₹1000 crore worth of seized benami properties to him and his family, which had been confiscated in 2021.</p>
<p>The benami transactions were linked to properties in places such as a sugar industry in Satara, a flat in Delhi, and a resort in Goa. However, the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Appellate Tribunal concluded that there was insufficient evidence to prove the</p></div></div></div></div>...]]></description>
                
                                    <content:encoded><![CDATA[<a href="https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1214/0112168"><img src="https://www.journalistfile.com/media/400/2024-12/screenshot-2024-12-08-114107.png" alt=""></a><br /><div class="flex max-w-full flex-col flex-grow">
<div class="min-h-8 text-message flex w-full flex-col items-end gap-2 whitespace-normal break-words text-start [.text-message+&amp;]:mt-5">
<div class="flex w-full flex-col gap-1 empty:hidden first:pt-[3px]">
<div class="markdown prose w-full break-words dark:prose-invert light">
<p><em>Mumbai ( Journalist File ) :</em>Ajit Pawar, who took office as Maharashtra’s Deputy Chief Minister earlier this week, has been given a clean chit by the Income Tax (IT) department in a disproportionate assets case. The IT department returned over ₹1000 crore worth of seized benami properties to him and his family, which had been confiscated in 2021.</p>
<p>The benami transactions were linked to properties in places such as a sugar industry in Satara, a flat in Delhi, and a resort in Goa. However, the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Appellate Tribunal concluded that there was insufficient evidence to prove the ownership of these properties by Ajit Pawar and his family, leading to the release of the seized assets.</p>
<p>The controversy surrounding these assets coincided with Pawar's recent defection from the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), led by his uncle Sharad Pawar, to join the BJP-Shiv Sena-led Maha Yuti coalition. His move has led to accusations that the alliance was formed to escape the repercussions of the IT raids. Despite the allegations, the Tribunal’s ruling cleared Ajit Pawar of any wrongdoing.</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="mb-2 flex gap-3 empty:hidden -ml-2">
<div class="items-center justify-start rounded-xl p-1 z-10 -mt-1 bg-token-main-surface-primary md:absolute md:sr-only">
<div class="flex items-center"> </div>
</div>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
                
                                                            <category>National</category>
                                    

                <link>https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1214/0112168</link>
                <guid>https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1214/0112168</guid>
                <pubDate>Sun, 08 Dec 2024 11:42:36 +0530</pubDate>
                                    <enclosure
                        url="https://www.journalistfile.com/media/2024-12/screenshot-2024-12-08-114107.png"                         length="558088"                         type="image/png"  />
                
                                    <dc:creator><![CDATA[Journalist File Desk]]></dc:creator>
                            </item>
            <item>
                <title>Threats to Defence Minister and PM's Security</title>
                                    <description><![CDATA[<div class="flex max-w-full flex-col flex-grow">
<div class="min-h-8 text-message flex w-full flex-col items-end gap-2 whitespace-normal break-words text-start [.text-message+&amp;]:mt-5">
<div class="flex w-full flex-col gap-1 empty:hidden first:pt-[3px]">
<div class="markdown prose w-full break-words dark:prose-invert light">
<p>New Delhi (Journalist File ) : A threatening message demanding ₹50 lakh was sent to Defence Ministry’s Assistant Minister, Sanjay Seth, on Saturday, causing a stir. The unknown individuals warned that severe consequences would follow if the amount was not paid within three days. Seth confirmed receiving the threatening message on his mobile phone and stated that Delhi Police have initiated an investigation into the matter. The threat was traced to Ranchi’s Kanke area.</p>
<p>In a separate incident, a bomb threat targeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi was received on Saturday by the Mumbai Traffic Police helpline. The message claimed that</p></div></div></div></div>...]]></description>
                
                                    <content:encoded><![CDATA[<a href="https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1213/0112167"><img src="https://www.journalistfile.com/media/400/2024-12/screenshot-2024-12-08-113720.png" alt=""></a><br /><div class="flex max-w-full flex-col flex-grow">
<div class="min-h-8 text-message flex w-full flex-col items-end gap-2 whitespace-normal break-words text-start [.text-message+&amp;]:mt-5">
<div class="flex w-full flex-col gap-1 empty:hidden first:pt-[3px]">
<div class="markdown prose w-full break-words dark:prose-invert light">
<p>New Delhi (Journalist File ) : A threatening message demanding ₹50 lakh was sent to Defence Ministry’s Assistant Minister, Sanjay Seth, on Saturday, causing a stir. The unknown individuals warned that severe consequences would follow if the amount was not paid within three days. Seth confirmed receiving the threatening message on his mobile phone and stated that Delhi Police have initiated an investigation into the matter. The threat was traced to Ranchi’s Kanke area.</p>
<p>In a separate incident, a bomb threat targeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi was received on Saturday by the Mumbai Traffic Police helpline. The message claimed that two ISI terrorists were planning to attack the Prime Minister with bombs. Police traced the message to Ajmer in Rajasthan, and investigations are underway.</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="mb-2 flex gap-3 empty:hidden -ml-2">
<div class="items-center justify-start rounded-xl p-1 z-10 -mt-1 bg-token-main-surface-primary md:absolute md:sr-only">
<div class="flex items-center"> </div>
</div>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
                
                                                            <category>National</category>
                                    

                <link>https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1213/0112167</link>
                <guid>https://www.journalistfile.com/article/1213/0112167</guid>
                <pubDate>Sun, 08 Dec 2024 11:37:45 +0530</pubDate>
                                    <enclosure
                        url="https://www.journalistfile.com/media/2024-12/screenshot-2024-12-08-113720.png"                         length="426936"                         type="image/png"  />
                
                                    <dc:creator><![CDATA[Journalist File Desk]]></dc:creator>
                            </item>

            </channel>
        </rss>
        